Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Hoyle 'kids'

Here are four of the five Hoyles gathered for Jack's 80th birthday. They are Ethel Hoyle Dahl, Helen Hoyle Sturgeon, Jack Hoyle and Frank Hoyle (standing). It was really fun to be around them. Their interactions with each other were fascinating and touching. They also told lots of stories and just generally enjoyed each other's company. (photo taken February 16, 2008 in SLC)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

no way! joleen, you have joined us! :) so glad you are on here! it looks like you had a blast out there!

Kizzie said...

I "stole" your pictures!
Welcome to blogging! Now lets get some more of your kids to do it!! :)

Michelle Claire said...

Hey Joleen! That is so cool that you have a blog... It's good to see pictures of you guys in Utah. I heard that it was a lot of fun. Wish I could've been there, but at least I can look at pictures, right? :) I'm excited to keep checking in and seeing what's going on with you guys!