Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

For the first day of Spring, it is pretty dreary here in Missouri. It looks like it's threatening to rain. I was able to hang some clothes out on the line, though. Plenty of wind to dry them. Most of my day was spent baking 30, count'em, 30 loaves of Italian bread for a fund-raising dinner for the Hamilton Marching Band. Mable is going to make them all into garlic bread. That is, Mable is going to make 29 of them into garlic bread. After all that work, I'm having one for dinner!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Selissa said...

Yum! I miss your bread! Can't wait to have some.

The Bears said...

That's 29 more loaves of bread than I've made my whole life. I'm in awe!

Kizzie said...

Yum!

Unknown said...

Ah, Winter, Spring, Winter, Spring..by the time MO makes up it's mind it will be Summer!
Btw, I'm emailing you now, make sure it doesn't go to spam!