Monday, November 1, 2010

Almost over??? (continued)

I've made several trips out to Washington this year to help Sally and Harold, as much as I can. I traveled there in March, May, June, August and September. I am hoping to get out there before Thanksgiving. I can't imagine having an opportunity in December!

Silas and Robyn came to visit us in May, with Rich and Dalrie arriving right after them! We thoroughly enjoyed both sets of company!


Beyond these happenings, we've had a plethora (does anyone still use this word?) of activities, generally family-centered: birthdays, sports events, a play, Nauvoo visits, holidays, family dinners. Each a wonderful and unique event.

Rob landed in the hospital in September with cellulitis. Blessedly, he healed. Work has been a little difficult for him this year, but we survive :)

I started working for Far West Enterprises in March, processing work orders for property preservation of foreclosed, bank-owned properties.  I am also actively working at making my genealogical research interest and experience into a lucrative business. It will probably take a while, but I will have fun along the way!

Until we meet again ~

No comments: