Thursday, September 18, 2008

Speaking of blessings ...


Last night at 10:56, Rachel Jensen was born. Keenan, Sasha and I were all at the hospital. I actually got to witness her birth. The miracle of it never ceases to amaze me. She is a perfect little person, weighing in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 21" long. She has lots of dark hair under that cap that looks like it may have some curl to it. The delivery went smoothly, and both parents were looking pretty happy! Congratulations to the Jensen family.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kizzie said...

She's so cute! She definitely looks like Sarah's other babies! I can't wait to see more pictures, and to hear what her middle name is going to be!

Selissa said...

So beautiful! Congrats!

Jenny said...

I am so glad I finally found out she had a baby!!! She is Rachel and she is beautiful. I am glad both are OK. I am glad you got to be there.

Lara said...

How cool! Middle name? What does this bring the grandkid couunt to? :)