Saturday, December 11, 2010

One More Trip to Washington

I won't say it got old going to Washington this year, because I loved every trip! It did become a little more routine than it has been, but I feel very grateful to have been able to spend time with so many family members there.
This last trip of the year was made between the teenager night and Thanksgiving. I took some pictures from the plane. I don't know where the lakes were, but I loved the shine. And, I never tire of any view of Mt. Rainier.
I got to spend four days in a row with my parents, then six days with Sally. I was back at my parent's the last night so they could take me to the airport the next day. That last day was a pretty eventful one. Seattle got one of the worst snow storms for that time of year ever! Thankfully, my parents made it home safely, if not uneventfully!
The view from Sally's in Edmonds toward Kingston, where my parents and sisters live. I love this view!

Snow up the steps and on Dad's blue spruce.

My view of Sea-Tac Airport on my way home. Ugh!



No comments: