Friday, March 1, 2013

My world today - March 1, 2013

I cannot believe that January and February are already gone! The time just seems to have flown by, and been very full of wonderful activities.

Main street through Cedar City
Today, I am in Cedar City, Utah, visiting with Silas and Robyn and their sweet, adorable, crazy children! I'm having a wonderful time. The family picked me up in St. George on Saturday, February 23rd, after I'd finished at the Family History Expo there. We went to dinner at Golden Corral and left when the lights went out. (Not late; there was a power outage!) Since then, we've spent a lot of relaxing time at home, visiting. We've done some shopping; attended the Blue and Gold banquet and eaten a lot of great food. I always enjoy my time here.

Cleod, Grant, Ryan and Cora in one of those quiet moments, together.

No comments: