So, I find myself in Forks, Washington, again. Jaci has an office up here, and it is my pleasure to travel with her. Makes me feel like a woman of leisure! Sometimes, I actually accomplish some of the goals I have set for myself while hanging out in the motel room alone, or at the library. This has been a good trip in that way - finally! It's so easy to be a slacker...
I like Forks. No, I'm not a Twilight fan, but it has certainly been good for this community. I did eat a Twilight Wrap for dinner last night from the deli at the grocery store. It was very good!
The Forks Hair Salon is my salon of choice, giving me more incentive to drive up here. I like the way the owner cuts and styles my hair. I like her, and enjoy our conversations. She is Vietnamese, and I like hearing about her family and country of origin. It is the Vietnamese New Year, and she was busy encouraging her daughter to remember to send money to the relatives still in Vietnam.
The drive to and from Forks is always beautiful, rain or shine, day or night. The company (Jaci) is pretty good, too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment